Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Cove {10}

This must see documentary was outstanding and absolutely upsetting.
Let's just say if I were in Japan right now, I'd probably be in jail for punching a dolphin fisher in the mouth.
There is something happening out there that YOU have no idea about and you won't know until you watch this documentary. Hello? I gave it a 10 for crying out loud! That's a K Critics FIRST! That's how much I want you to watch it.
It's your duty as a human, not an American, or a Frenchman, or a woman...a HUMAN, to watch this documentary.

I cried and got really pissed off...but then when I read the updates on their homepage, I was quite pleased...watch the documentary, visit the homepage, and see how you can make a difference. Not that I'm requiring this, but you'll probably thank me for the recommendation.

3 comments:

  1. IF I COULD PUT SUPER AGREE- I WOULD, best informative documentary out there about how little we really know about what goes on in the world. WATCH THIS FILM, never forget it, and always remember one simple thing can always make a huge change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. new film to suggest.... addicted to plastic
    http://www.documentary-log.com/d402-addicted-to-plastic/
    I watched it on Sundance Channel, and have watched it two other times since then....

    ReplyDelete