Monday, March 29, 2010

Sid and Nancy {0.5}



How it started: Horrible
How it ended: I don't know.
Recommendation? Don't watch it...unless...

...you like watching people shoot up and be really gross.
Yeah, It's the story of Sid Vicious and his love with Nancy, but if I had to know details, I'd rather read about it that watch this movie.

I gave it a 0.5 because someone actually made an effort to make this movie...and although it may have been a good portrayal of his life...I don't think many of you would even remotely enjoy watching it...but then again, I have no idea how it ends...couldn't bare watching more than 20 minutes of it.

1 comment:

  1. haha when I saw that you were reviewing this movie I got really excited because it sounds interesting/ looks interesting...but I'm glad you watched it instead of me so now I know not too! lol

    ReplyDelete